- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
- Design and implement security best practices across AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Identify and remediate security gaps using industry best practices and automated solutions
- Provide advice on security best practices, and guide teams in developing, adopting and enforcing security standards within the organization
- Go beyond compliance to implement the latest security tools and techniques that improve the security posture of the organization
- Perform periodic reviews and monitor networks, analyze logs and systems in order to prohibit unauthorized use, prevent loss of critical information, and maintain service availability
- Maintain and build Security tools and infrastructure for implementing best practices and monitoring
- Maintain and introduce best practices in SIEM solution
- Build out Compliance automation by developing in-house tools as well as evaluating and deploying third party and open source projects
- Participate in external and internal audits and bring them to successful completion
- Identify security loopholes in the system and provide remediation solutions for the same
- Ensure system security by implementing and maintaining tools associated with vulnerability assessments, container security, WAF etc
- Build and maintain security solutions for monitoring and automating operations of the overall infrastructure
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure
- Engage with different stakeholders from Infrastructure team to SOC for reporting and implementing best practices
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing security systems
- Strong understanding of Linux and Network security in depth
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography
- Experienced with AWS cloud technology
- Experience in working in a high performance and large scale infrastructure
- Strong skills in at least one or more scripting language; Perl, Python, Go, or Shell- Passionate about security, enjoy challenges and maintain up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security threats and various security technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.