- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
We are a small, friendly, and highly committed team with backgrounds in customer operations, customer service, knowledge management and operational process design. We can offer you an interesting composition of topics and the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally. The role can either be based in Hamburg or Berlin and the main responsibilities are:
- Thorough documentation and publication of detailed knowledge content for operational customer service and our partners, within our knowledge management tools Sabio and Confluence
- Independent creation and documentation of processes and workflows
- Quality assurance and control of texts and communication content
- Strong focus on creating content for end-customer communication (e.g. email templates, instructions, etc.)
- Document processing with common MS Office programs
- Research in company internal and external sources
- Quality and accuracy are very important to you
- Outstanding reading skills, quick comprehension
- You work independently, are proactive and, if necessary, co-ordinate with the team
- You like to educate yourself, research and familiarize yourself with new specialist topics
- Strong Interest in the creation of outgoing customer communication and its implementation in our customer service tools
- You perform routine tasks carefully (e. g. proofreading, performing repetitive tasks)
- Very good German skills and good English skills are required
- Experience in document creation and management (PDF, MS Office etc. )
- Experience with the everyday life of a customer service employee is a big plus
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.