- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
The ERP team manages the ERP ecosystem, which is built around Oracle NetSuite. The main focus areas are accounting, banking, invoicing and payments. Due to the high level of integratedness of the system use cases from the wider organisation are also covered (for instance talent & culture and legal). The ERP team provides technical/implementation expertise and capacities combined with a deep understanding of the underlying business processes to the organisation.
- Supporting introduction and rollout of DocuSign and other applications at Raisin DS GmbH
- Preparing the rollout of DocuSign and other applications at further subsidiaries within the Raisin group
- Discussing and documenting requirements and drafting solutions with stakeholders
- Managing data and the integration of applications in the ERP ecosystem
- Working closely with both the Head of ERP and the ERP product manager to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies or Law
- High affinity to work at the intersection of people and data
- High aptitude to understand complex assignments, analyze problems and draft solutions
- Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Drive for challenges - no task is too big for you! You thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Background in law / legal experience is a plus
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.