- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
We are seeking a Senior Product Owner to drive the Brokerage mission in the Deposits Tribe.
Deposits is the powerhouse of the Raisin business, and Brokerage is the confluence of where Demand meets Supply and where Customer meets Partner. Alongside its siblings of Accounting and Payments, the Brokerage domain aims to sustainably grow Deposits Assets under Management by extending the market reach of our platform and by enhancing the customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced product owner who is passionate about the Raisin purpose and vision, and to be capable, passionate and versatile in taking on mission roles where optimal impact can be made for customers, partners and the business.
As a Senior Product Owner you will work closely with a cross-functional agile team of highly talented engineers and designers to make sure we think up develop and deliver best-in-class digital deposit experiences. You will have cutting edge tools and technology at your disposal. Enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving your projects and products, collaborating with other product teams in the Deposits Tribe and wider to build a next-generation product platform for Raisin’s innovative financial products platform.
- You will ensure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You organize priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of customer and partner needs, you identify future potential of your products and get your teams, customers and business network excited about it
- You enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- You are responsible for identifying and monitoring KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for team focus and priorities
- You will help drive a significant re-architecture and re-platforming programme across the company.
- Finally, you will also contribute to and support the evolution of the cross-functional product leadership function at Raisin.
- At least three years of product management experience in a technical environment, ideally a Start-up or Growth-stage company using agile development methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- You possess profound experience in requirement analysis and collecting technical specifications
- You have significant knowledge in technical project management of software projects
- You have a passion for understanding technology combined with an entrepreneurial spirit: Coding experience (e.g. java, kotlin) is a useful nice-to-have.
- Your past work involved back-end integrations with RESTful web services, and/or experience “productising” APIs.
- You either have experience and/or pointed curiosity about financial products.
- You are a storyteller with experience in communicating concepts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- Finally, you are an excellent team player with at least very good communication skills in English
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.