- Date Posted
- Oct. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
Product Operations are currently 6 people working from our Berlin and Hamburg locations. We are flexible for the successful candidate to be located either in Berlin or Hamburg
The main responsibilities for the working student are:
- Improve, execute and document processes within the team to increase efficiency and decrease risk in operations
- Platform monitoring: continuous operations, track, process and coordinate the resolution of incidents
- Responsible for payment instructions and execution of transactions and monitoring the money flow
- Perform maturity process which includes the interest and tax bookings and prolongation process
- Coordination between different banks all around Europe
- Product data administration
- Ensuring the continuous running of our operations, track, process and coordinate among the team members
- You are looking to gain experience in a dynamic international environment
- You can work in a highly effective team responsible for processing of financial transactions amounting to millions of euros
- You ensure the continuous running of our operations, track, process and coordinate among the team members
- You request and review documents and ensure the accurate creation of various reports
- You have a well-organized analytical approach to your work
- You bring good knowledge and experience with Microsoft tools, especially Excel
- You have great communication skills - English fluency is required, B2 level German is advantageous
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin DS, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin or Hamburg team, you will benefit from:
- Personal training budget of 350 € and one full training day per year
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days per year
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.