- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
As a key member of the marketing leadership team you will be a key player in shaping the success of our retail platforms. We are looking to hire a Head of CRM in our offices either in Hamburg or Berlin.
Define strategy and OKRs for CRM
- Determine the core programs and drive execution to deliver business growth
- Lead, mentor and develop the growing CRM team
- Define best-in-class CRM programs that scale internationally and align with the country management teams
- Develop new creative approaches of combining message and media to activate our customer base
- Develop and establish key performance indicators to track progresses and impact of CRM activities
- Be on top of CRM trends and initiate projects to further grow contribution of CRM to business results
- Work closely with Product Management and IT on improvements of the technical CRM setup
- Drive meaningful analysis and reporting, closely working with our Data Analytics team, to create powerful customer segmentations and personalization
- Work collaboratively especially with other communications functions like brand marketing and content marketing
- Strong leadership profile with prior experience of leading and developing diverse CRM teams at scale in a fast-paced digital consumer business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in team leadership and a proven track record of building high performing teams in different CRM disciplines on an international basis
- Extensive CRM and growth knowledge with profound technical and commercial understanding, ideally with past-experience in scaling teams and implementing new CRM systems
- Strong track record in setting up an innovative ‘test-and-learn’-culture to continuously adjust the CRM approach for an ongoing improvement of results
- Extensive analytical skills and a track record of extracting insight from data and developing profiling and personalization strategies
- Deep-knowledge of customer-lifecycle optimization with first-hand experience in developing customer-focused and scalable activation, engagement, retention and reactivation strategies
- Teamplayer - experienced working in global and diverse teams
- Solution-focused growth approach with a ‘can-do attitude’, willing to go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results
- Fluent English and German communication skills
… bonus points for:
- Experience with Exponea and / or episerver
- Fintech experience or affinity to / understanding of financial products
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.