- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
In the CRM team, we strive to achieve our company’s vision of savings and investment products without barriers. Join our team and you will have the unique opportunity to help us move our CRM activities to the next level and shape our customer journey with Exponea, our new cutting-edge and future-proof CRM system with strong personalization and multi-channel capabilities, all in one solution.
As a key member of the marketing leadership team reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Define strategy and OKRs for CRM in partnership with the Chief Marketing Officer. Determine the core programs and drive execution to deliver business growth
- Lead, mentor, and develop the growth of the CRM team
- Define best-in-class CRM programs that scale internationally and align with the country management teams
- Develop new creative approaches of combining message and media to activate our customer base
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to track progress and impact of CRM activities
- Be on top of CRM trends and initiate projects to further grow the contribution of CRM to business results
- Work closely with Product Management and IT on improvements of the technical CRM setup
- Drive meaningful analysis and reporting, closely working with our Data Analytics team, to create powerful customer segmentation and personalization
- Work collaboratively especially with other communications functions like brand marketing and content marketing
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in team leadership and a proven track record of hiring world-class people in different CRM disciplines on an international basis
- You have a leadership profile with prior experience of leading and developing diverse CRM teams at scale in a fast-paced digital consumer business
- You have an extensive CRM and growth knowledge with profound technical and commercial understanding, ideally with experience in scaling teams and implementing new CRM systems
- You bring a deep-knowledge of the customer-lifecycle with first-hand experience in developing customer-focused and scalable activation, engagement, retention, and loyalty strategies
- You have a strong track record in setting up an innovative ‘test-and-learn’-culture to continuously adjust the CRM approach for an ongoing improvement of results
- You are a “data-driven” person with extensive analytical skills and a track record of extracting insight from data and developing profiling and personalization strategies
- You have a fundamental interest and ideally prior knowledge of fintech or financial topics
- You are a strong team player, sharing skills and initiatives to ensure the best outcome for the business and teams. You are eager to move things and to question what already exists
- Experience with Exponea would be a plus
- You are fluent in English. Conversational German would be an advantage, still not a must-have
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.