- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Join us as a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to support Deposit Solutions’ growth on the US market. Whether we’re creating new products or revolutionizing the Financial sector, people at Deposit Solutions are builders at heart.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower the best service to our customers. Our team of international, highly skilled professionals wants to welcome you to an exciting and rewarding work environment. The core responsibilities include:
- Manage and build a diverse affiliate network to drive traffic and low-cost/high deposit accounts for SaveBetter.com
- Responsible for both day to day management of existing affiliates as well as building new high potential partnerships
- Continuously test and optimize the performance of all affiliate channels
- Measure and report performance of all affiliate channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on them
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to discover the lowest cost marketing channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience and conversion rates
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Mentor and educate more junior Marketing team members
- Completed university degree in Marketing or a related field e.g Business Administration or International Management
- Minimum 3 years proven experience developing and executing successful paid affiliate marketing campaigns for a B2C brand
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in digital marketing within the financial services or e-commerce
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital growth campaigns and performance-based marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate customers
- Self-starter that is motivated by campaign success and thrives in a fast-paced start up environment
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Google Analytics is not just a tool for you, but an element of your daily life
- You have a data driven approach rounded up with strong analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Communication skills are vital – as close collaboration with business partners, engineers, marketing, product managers and our other teams around the world is a huge part of your day-to-day business. If you are an articulate, analytical, self-motivated, dedicated, and innovative professional, who strives to continuous learning and apply industry best practices to accomplish your tasks - a team player who believes in core values of transparency, honesty and care for your fellow team members, join us now!
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
You will be part of a great international team in a healthy and growing company. We offer competitive compensation with benefits like premier health care coverage, including medical, dental, and vision and 24/7 virtual care, 401-k, 25 days of paid-time off per year for every full-time permanent employee, flexible spending account and commuter benefits.
At Raisin DS we believe in the principles of integrity and ethics, respect, innovation, and drive! Our teams do the right thing, in a fair, honest, and responsible way. We have created a safe and healthy work environment that respects the individual human rights of our multi-cultural employees. Being the pioneers of open banking, we are dedicated to go the extra mile, constantly challenging ourselves to come up with innovative ideas and improve!
By submitting your application, you affirm the content contained therein is true and accurate in all respects. Please note that by applying for a position with Raisin DS, you are authorizing our company to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history.
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.