- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
As the CRM team at Raisin, we strive every day to achieve our company’s vision of savings and investment products without barriers. Our focus is on overcoming communication barriers our customers face by using relevant, personalized and multi-channel communication. Join our team and you will have the unique opportunity to help us move our CRM activities to the next level and make customers around Europe happy.
The CRM team consists of three workstreams: CRM Campaigns, CRM Strategy and CRM Tech. You will be part of the CRM Tech crew.
As a Senior CRM Tech Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for :
- Setting up, manage and monitor customer segments, marketing and transactional messaging
- The technical implementation of email, push, weblayers and in-app messages
- Collaborate with internal teams (such as Data and Tech) and maximize 3rd party relationships to drive CRM platform innovation
- Work on problem statements to provide technical solutions, enable a better customer experience and oversee the outcome of your work
- Successfully completed bachelor studies
- At least 3-4 years of CRM relevant experience
- Experience with customer engagement platforms such as Exponea or Braze
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Jinja; JSON and SQL as a plus
- Knowledgeable about personalisation, tracking, data integration and APIs
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in English, any additional language as a plus
- Very proactive and hands-on mentality
- Excited to grow and open for feedback
- Teamplayer eager to share knowledge and streamline processes
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.