- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
- Develop and maintain solutions for finance processes in SuiteScript, SuiteTalk and RESTlet
- Develop and maintain RESTful interfaces between ERP and other internal and external systems
- Develop and maintain ERP test automation infrastructure
- Prepare and conduct due diligence on NetSuite releases
- Develop and maintain in AWS Lambda
- Successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and RESTlet experience
- Experience with AWS Lambda is a plus
- Strong ability to develop functional solutions containing business logic based on best practices
- An aptitude to understand complex assignments, analyze problems and provide effective solutions
- Drive for challenges - no task is too big for you! You thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- English is our company language and excellent verbal and written skills are a must
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.