- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for a highly motivated, smart and driven senior backend developer, with deep knowledge of Python (v. 3), to complement our team in Berlin.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining (micro-) services with clear interfaces to the rest of the internal core platform and 3rd party applications
- Defining the future state of the platform, by driving the transition to a micro service oriented architecture
- Taking responsibility for the applications being used in production by being open to on call-duties in case of emergencies
- University degree in computer science, business or media informatics or comparable areas
- Several years of experience in Python (v. 3) development. Focus on micro services / web applications. Knowledge of FastAPI, Faust and similar frameworks is considered an advantage
- Good knowledge in database programming (MySQL) and knowledge of Linux
- Experience with service oriented architecture (design,
Implementation and monitoring)
- Experience with integrating on-premise services and SaaS tools (for example customer service ticketing systems, CRM tools, reporting tools, ...)
- Experience with message brokers (such as Kafka and ActiveMQ). Experience with containerization applications (Docker)
- Experience in working with agile development methods
- Team player with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good language skills in English
Good to have:
Knowledge of Perl will be considered a significant advantage
Experience with DDD/TDD approaches
Experience with Kubernetes
Experience with CI/CD technologies
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.