- Date Posted
- Jul. 12, 2021
- Software Engineering
Raisin is expanding its mobile force with the objectives to better engage our current customers and win new customers for Raisin who prefer the powers of a smartphone-centric banking experience.
- Your mission as an experienced React Native Developer is to build great solutions with delighting UI’s and an amazing mobile user experience
- You are part of a cross-functional team of pioneers, crafting the mobile solution for a market-proven and successful business model. Increasing the engagement of existing customers and winning over new customer groups and market segments
- You will own the concept, design, implementation, and deployment of our customer-facing mobile app together with your team
- You are actively participating in an agile and collaborative process
- You are in charge of keeping high-quality standards of software craftsmanship and low tech debt
- You are responsible for continuously improving your team as well as yourself
- You have been working as a React Native Developer for at least 2 years, have strong experience with React Native
- You are experienced using React Hooks, Redux, and TypeScript
- You have solid practical knowledge in app integration and delivery lifecycle, including code signing and app store reviews. Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Fastlane) are a plus
- You have fundamental experience consuming RESTFul APIs and building React Native UI components. Also, you have knowledge of building native modules in Android and iOS
- You have experience in Unit Testing or TDD using frameworks/libraries like Jest and Enzyme. Any experience with an E2E testing framework like Detox is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in English
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.