- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a Java developer here, you will be working on our online banking system together with an international team of top developers from companies including Google and Facebook
- Providing core services and high-quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to the online banking system.
- Integrating externally developed components into existing application environments.
- Together with the rest of the team, setting standards, establishing guidelines and sharing best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and development as well as stable solutions for our customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar working with Linux, MySQL and the creation of web services and new applications.
- Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies.
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Writing clean, maintainable and well-documented code comes naturally - we strongly believe in Uncle Bob.
- You are comfortable with very open and challenging code and architecture discussions.
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture.
- Great English communication skills.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events