- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
At Raisin Bank teams work with agile methods. The product teams are composed of a product owner, one or multiple business analysts, software engineers and additional cross functional roles as required for the team to be truly autonomous.
At the moment we are building a new team for a business intelligence product and want to hire experienced data engineers for this effort.
The team has the advantage of starting out greenfield, while at the same time being encouraged to rely on the mentorship and support of the existing BI engineers within the Raisin group, to achieve a solution that creates the highest value. The team members at Raisin bank are from different international, technical and academic backgrounds. Diversity in all areas is important to us at Raisin Bank as we are convinced that it is the foundation for a positive group dynamic and team spirit.
It is part of the daily team life to support others with your expertise and get help from other team members in the areas you are less experienced. It is also common to interact with other teams in the Raisin group, also no technical teams with finance focus, so flexibility and a customer first approach are key concepts within our teams.
To empower our teams to stay as focused on creating as much customer value as possible, there is an application support team that monitors and solves 1st and 2nd level incidents and analyses 3rd level incidents for a quick resolution by the team that has ownership over the affected system.
We count ourselves lucky to build our products in a state of the art application environment with only very few legacy applications. We are using cutting edge tools like OpsGenie, CloudWatch and Splunk to ensure that our SaaS products run smoothly and that all relevant information is available in the event of an incident.
- We seek a proactive and responsible person to investigate and fix application issues identified by our monitoring or reported to our ticket system.
- Help us to make our customers happy and successful even during and after incidents.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve incidents in a cloud based environment (AWS)
- Actively monitor systems during business hours using a state of the art monitoring approach
- Help define and constantly improve the incident management and prevention processes
- Perform post-mortems on incidents
- Perform manual fixes to application problems
- Work with products teams and external parties to solve third level problems where necessary
- Recommend solutions for systemic issues and candidates for automation to the product teams
- Maintain application support technical documentation
- Verify resolution with requesters, manage tickets and keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- 2 years of experience being on call and managing incidents
- 2 years experience with serverless and API applications on production environments, including investigating issues in source code
- Proactive mindset to help us not only solve issues but prevent them before they happen.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Ability to work independently with and without supervision
- Experience as tech/team lead - advantage
- Bank knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to participate in an On-Call Roster
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- Exciting partnerships and projects in the banking and start-up scene
- Dynamic environment, short lines of communication, agile way of working
- Flexible working hours and 30 days vacation incl. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Collegial interaction and supportive learning environment
- Promotion of company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Subsidization of travel costs / RMV ticket or DB ticket
- Meal allowance for daily lunch
- Group-wide onboarding days in Berlin
- A diverse team of experts to learn from and inspire each other
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.