- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
The ERP team manages the ERP ecosystem, which is built around Oracle NetSuite. The main focus areas are accounting, banking, invoicing and payments. Due to the high level of integratedness of the system use cases from the wider organisation are also covered (for instance talent & culture and legal). The ERP team provides technical/implementation expertise and capacities combined with a deep understanding of the underlying business processes to the organisation.
Initial core responsibilities include:
- Supporting introduction and rollout of DocuSign and other applications at Raisin GmbH
- Preparing the rollout of DocuSign and other applications at further subsidiaries within the Raisin group
- Discussing and documenting requirements and drafting solutions with stakeholders
- Managing data and integration of applications in the ERP ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies or Law
- High affinity to work at the intersection of people and data
- High aptitude to understand complex assignments, analyze problems and draft solutions
- Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Background in law / legal experience is a plus
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.