- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
- Investigate and diagnose application-related incidents
- Actively monitor ticket systems during business hours
- Define and follow incident management processes
- Perform post-mortems on incidents
- Perform manual fixes to application problems
- Escalate problems to third level support, where necessary
- Recommend solutions for systemic issues and candidates for automation to the development teams
- Maintain application support technical documentation
- Verify resolution with requesters, manage tickets and keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- 2 years of experience being on call and managing incidents
- 2 years experience with Linux (RHEL), web technology and MySQL
- 2 years experience with Java applications on production environments, including investigating issues in source code
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also in German
- Ability to work independently with and without supervision
- Experience as tech/team lead - advantage
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.