- Date Posted
- Oct. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Our customer service team works closely with our external customer service provider and our internal departments. Together we take on 3rd level and escalation management, ensure excellent and quality service for our customers and the correct and efficient implementation of our processes. We are in constant contact with our service provider and all relevant departments at Raisin and other external partners.
- As a Senior Customer Service Agent (f/m/d),
- You quickly become an expert in our products and processes in order to be able to answer or delegate queries from our external service provider and take on 3rd level / back office activities.
- You work closely with other Customer Service colleagues and Raisin DS departments and stakeholders.
- You accurately document and process customers activities in the appropriate systems or refer to the appropriate team/department for resolution when required.
- You follow all instructions, policies and procedures required to handle different customer enquiries or processing of their documents.
- You use knowledge base and training to accurately handle customers’ activities.
- Attend meetings and trainings and review all new training materials to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Fluency in written and spoken German is required. Additionally, you are fluent in English - other European languages are a plus
- You have previous experience with ticketing and CRM systems.
- You can provide evidence of a completed degree or a relevant professional background.
- You have a very high degree of customer orientation and the ability to direct customer inquiries and complaints into the right channels in order to ensure efficient processing in the interests of the customer.
- You are a fast learner and have a keen eye for details.
- Under stress, you can work on different tasks at the same time and prioritise them appropriately.
- Communication skills (be able to deal with escalation by phone and by writing).
- You work independently and in a very structured way.
- You have high social skills and strong, team management and problem-solving skills.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin DS, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.