- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our growing organization. You will play a key role in managing day-to-day human resources administration and activities. As an organizational superstar, you will keep all the details together, creating an excellent experience for both candidates and employees. We are looking for someone who possesses superb communication skills, can shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoys the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a growing fun industry!
- Be a champion of our culture and weave it through the entire employee experience Onboarding new employees, including new hire paperwork & benefits enrollment
- Manage employee paperwork to ensure compliance with local laws
- Identifying opportunities for improving the employee experience and onboarding efficiency
- Assist with the coordination of the team events as needed
- Troubleshoot employee issues, answer questions and remove obstacles before they become problems.
- Run reports and use data to measure the employee onboarding experience and drive changes where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of HR, coordination, or administration experience
- PC skills, including strong working knowledge of the Google Suite (specifically Sheets or Excell)
- Comfortable working in an HRIS
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and sensitivity while dealing with HR confidential information
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working at a large technology company or a growing startup
- PHR or HR Certificate
- Experience working with international onboarding
Company Info to Know:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.