- Date Posted
- Jul. 12, 2021
- Product Management
Rec Room is seeking a talented Creative Marketing Strategist. The successful candidate will work across creative analysis, asset ideation, execution, and iteration for Performance Marketing, In Game Store, and Customer Lifecycle Management. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an understanding of creative thinking, user acquisition marketing, and information analysis. The role works in parallel with Media Buyers, external Media and Creative Agencies, Product Teams, and Product Growth Leads to build and optimize creative assets based on key KPIs.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Ideal candidates have a balance of left and right brain thinking, analytically driven creative decision making and organization. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. In addition to an interest in acquisition marketing strategies and tactics, the candidate will demonstrate good basic project management skills and require excellent communication skills.
In this role you will:
- Run reports & analyze UA marketing performance data.
- Define effective UA creative strategy plans for multiple creative concepts and channels.
- Deliver on KPIs for consumer brand awareness, conversion, engagement, and other KPIs.
- Constantly be a source of knowledge in regards to competitor trends and industry marketing methodology.
- Create A/B testing plans and implement creative tests across various ad platforms.
- Prepare for, and be an active participant in creative brainstorms.
- Create decks for reports, brainstorms and approvals.
- Write creative briefs for internal creative artists and external agencies.
- Project manage campaigns & tasks from ideation to delivery.
- Attend meetings internally, with vendors and with partners.
- 4 - 7 years of acquisition marketing experience, either in media buying or creative production/strategy.
- Ability to effectively project manage across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Interest in analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations.
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Tik Tok, Google, and Snapchat platforms, video networks, and playable ads.
- Familiarity with high quality ‘outside the box’ creative.
- Familiarity with mobile gaming, console, and VR creative competitive landscape and best practices.
- Familiarity with user acquisition KPIs (CTR, CVR, CPI, IPM, ROAS, etc).
Nice to have
- Management experience
- Creative agency experience and/or Mobile gaming PM, and/or UA experience. Management experience
- Experience with Wrike software, App Annie, FB Business Manager, and/or Sensor Tower.
- Mobile gaming, social casino experience, or real money gambling experience a major plus.
- Passionate mobile gamer!
Company info to know
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.