- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all!
Rec Room is looking for a full-time Marketing Graphic Designer to create compelling designs for advertisements and store art for Rec Room across major digital channels and cross-platform stores. We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has hands-on experience creating custom art using game assets and art to tell a visual story, specifically for performance-based marketing and app store content. You can embrace a concept and make it your own through comprehension of the messaging hierarchy and goals. You take art direction to the next level through a deep understanding of visual communication combined with a curiosity to explore design and cognitive sciences. You find efficient ways to improve the creative & technical processes and speak up when you see areas of opportunity that will help benefit yourself and the wider team.
In order to be considered, you MUST provide us with either a link to an online portfolio, website or a pdf showcasing recent artwork upon application.
What you will do:
- Create best in class static UA ads for use on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Ad Networks, etc.
- Pioneering best practices in art production efficiency, templates, and communication.
- Ideate and create marketing content.
- Successfully produce concurrent projects with the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders on both the game product team, and other marketing personnel.
- Work with production Art Lead to create visual Identities and brand styles
- Collaborate with animators, MGFX artists, editors, and producers on creative ideation and exploration, executing new designs and animation.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and specific information on what your individual project contributions were.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience specifically within creative marketing for entertainment. This could be with an agency, mobile gaming company or related creative studio environment.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take and deliver constructive feedback.
- An interest in performance-driven ad creative, and an ability to spot trends or patterns in content in order to establish best practices for new content generation.
- Able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong eye for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Passionate about gaming, mobile games, and technology.
Nice to have:
Ability to illustrate original content
Company info to know
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.