- Date Posted
- Nov. 4, 2021
- Product Management
(This role can be remote or work out of our Seattle, WA location)
Rec Room is an online universe where you can create and play games with friends! We are growing and looking for a User Acquisition (UA) Specialist to help us do so! In this role, you will work on our flagship title. We are looking for people who can do media buying, data analysis, and can think creatively ‘outside the box. In this role you will work in parallel with creative strategy, product, product marketing, outside agencies, and growth leads, to build and optimize top-of-funnel installs by way of key KPIs.
You will be joining the marketing team at a critical growth point where you can have a big impact. If you are someone who has a strong bias for action, can balance data with creativity, and enjoys working in a cross-functional environment this could be a great fit!
- Use data to create and drive in acquisition marketing strategies and tactics
- Own and drive projects of various scopes (independently, as a team, and/or with direction from Marketing Leadership). Use data to optimize efforts and pivot quickly in a new and ever-changing technical space
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Manage and optimize a large acquisition marketing budget
- Own and present key performance metrics to senior leadership.
- Work closely with other teams across the company to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- See around corners to identify missing opportunities and take them on as your own.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in business or partnership development or digital marketing.
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience with media buying on social channels (Facebook, Google, Apple, etc) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and accounts management.
- Awesome Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Ability to manage projects end to end
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Passion/knowledge for video games
- Working knowledge of SQL
Company info to know
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and your children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.