- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Business Development
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule, no matter what timezone you're in.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Affiliate Partnerships Manager, joining our Growth team.
As our Senior Affiliate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for expanding and managing the Remote Affiliates Program. In this role, you will drive our affiliate outbounding initiatives to create large-scale consumer awareness, consideration and new revenue for Remote.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and drive new affiliate growth through outbound marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and profitable affiliate acquisition opportunities.
- Market research to identify and evaluate new potential affiliates across various industries by following remote work market trends and identifying new opportunities.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with multiple affiliates internationally, including high-touch engagement for high-potential players.
- Optimize the Remote Affiliates program across entire lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant affiliate accounts.
- Maintain all aspects of affiliate go-to-market strategies, and work closely with Partner Marketing, Content, Social, and Performance Marketing teams.
- Manage the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, etc.
- What skills and experience do you need?
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an Affiliate Manager handling both inbound setup and driving revenue through affiliates channel.
- Strong ability to research and identify key Affiliates in different segments, and track record of initiating, managing, and monetizing relationships with Affiliates at scale.
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM, PRM (PartnerStack), and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It’s a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You’re hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible