- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Business Development
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule, no matter what timezone you're in.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Partnerships Manager, joining our Growth team.
As our Senior Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of our Remote Referral program and for securing new and innovative partnerships and co-marketing initiatives that drive new revenue.
- 5-7 years of experience in growth / partnerships / business development in the HR, fintech or software/technology industry, and proven experience leading a partner GTM strategy;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM, PRM, and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It’s a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You’re hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Develop and drive referral partnership strategy and execution, with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Market research to identify and evaluate new potential referral partners across various industries by following remote work market trends and identifying new opportunities.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic referral partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships.
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing and promotion opportunities (webinars, events, content sharing) with top referral partners
- Maintain all aspects of the Referral program go-to-market strategies, and work closely with Partner Marketing, Growth, Legal, Finance, Engineering, and Design teams on execution.
- Create strong relationships with partners and the sales team in order to drive more referral partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue. Driving mutual customer and partner success through innovative solution capabilities.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team members
- Working session with future manager
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.