- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Benefits Systems Analyst, joining our Global Benefits team. The Benefit Systems Analyst is responsible for cultivating a great reputation as an employer and driving operational initiatives which will ultimately improve the Global Benefits team and employee experience. In working closely with the Manager, Global Benefits and other team members across Remote, the Benefits Systems Analyst will support the creation, implementation, and maintaining of various systems and integrations the Global Benefits team is responsible for at Remote.
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry, preferably in employee welfare benefits systems implementation, integrations, and maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with team members
- Organisational and time management skills to prioritise high volume and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates, clients and vendors at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs as required
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry is considered a nice-to-have
- Under the general direction of the Manager, Global Benefits, performs a variety of administrative, technical and analytical work to support benefits administration and programs.
- Assists in the administration of all benefits platforms and systems; participates in the development, testing, implementation and post production review of benefits related projects; serves as first point of contact for internal systems related or data issues.
- Analyze business demands and determine technical requirements to support business initiatives; ensure integrity of databases and provide information system support for benefits program.
- Create customized reports for management on benefits plans, analyze employee movement and provide trending analysis; create and monitor data files transferred to and from third parties; research and resolve data discrepancies between Remote’s information system and data maintained by third parties.
- Oversee the setup and ongoing maintenance of benefits modules; continuously monitor the accuracy and integrity of data and reports.
- Provide technical support to the Manager, Global Benefits for benefits negotiations; research and analyze data for renewal negotiation proposals and perform analysis and research for actuarial reports, etc.
- Provide data for legal compliance and internal/external auditing; act as the primary contact for online benefits system; troubleshoot and resolve vendor interface issues and system errors.
- Partner with the Manager, Global Benefits, business vendors and third parties to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities; evaluate data and information, propose action and project consequences, formulate alternatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Perform ad hoc benefits plan project analysis as needed; assess requirements; extract data from various sources; research trends; prepare reports for management review; participate in employee contribution analysis.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Benefits
- Team: Operations - Payroll and Benefits
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Exercise Stage
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!