- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a marketing data analyst joining our Growth team.
We are looking for a top Marketing Analyst, with some technical tracking knowledge. You will have experience working with large data sets, across many channels, and can effectively communicate clear insights to all levels of the organisation.
You will get a kick out of working closely with key business stakeholders to understand critical business questions and deliver concise and insightful reports and visualizations. You will also be adept at working with Google Tag Manager and are able to configure and deploy commonly used tracking pixels.
- Work with the growth team to build easy-to-use dashboards and visualisations.
- Present performance insights and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Drive visibility and democratisation of marketing analytics insights throughout the organisation.
- Work with engineering to design, maintain and deploy all ad and marketing tracking code across the website and any other tools used for marketing tracking purposes.
- This includes all tracking code for all marketing stack integrations including VWO, Drift, Oktapost, Hubspot, Google ads, Bing, Capterra, Facebook, Linkedin, G2, Quora, Partnerstack, Custom GTM tags for custom tracking in GA and GA4 and any future marketing platforms (Segment etc).
- Skilled in dashboard creation and data visualisation 5 + years in a similar role
- Highly skilled in Universal Google Analytics
- Skilled in working with spreadsheets and flat files.
- Skilled in GTM and Ad tracking deployment
- Skilled in GA4 including a good understanding of architecture, emerging best practices and use cases
- Saas experience not needed, but you must be able to show a wide range of experience tackling common tracking problems experienced by B2B companies
- A kind, empathic, and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible