- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 29, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a QA Engineer, joining our Engineering team.
- 4 years experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with Cypress or Selenium
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Automate end to end tests
- Build and improve upon the team’s overall QA process
- Share best practices and make sure everyone follows best practices
- Be responsible for validating sensitive platform scenarios and use cases
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- Team: Engineering
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible