- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as Senior Manager of Corporate FP&A.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged Senior Manager to join our FP&A team. As one of the first members of the FP&A team, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. You will partner with all aspects of the business and own areas such as the budgeting, forecasting, and variance analyses for all operating spend; the headcount model; and vendor management. You should have the ability to lead cross-functional projects, communicate effectively and efficiently, and be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company, including management experience.
- Skilled in developing efficient and scalable processes for an entire company.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Build and own the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes for all operating expenses, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasts, and scenario planning.
- Provide management with reporting and insights into company expenses on a timely basis.
- Own vendor management and all contract pricing negotiations from a Finance perspective.
- Partner with our People team to build a robust headcount and compensation plan.
- Manage scoping, evaluation, and implementation of a planning tool.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to provide support and guidance on financial reporting.
- Build out a high-performing Corporate FP&A team.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of FP&A
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible