- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Talent Sourcer, joining our People team. This role will ensure our hiring pipelines are filled with globally diverse talent for our Sales, Growth Marketing, G&A teams.
We are specifically looking for someone that can source global talent, not necessarily in a specific location or timezone. If this position is being advertised in a location, it is because a specific job board can only have locations to advertise positions, we are Remote first and this position is available anywhere in the world.
- 3-4 years of experience as Talent Sourcer. Note that this is not a Recruiter role, we are looking for someone that is highly passionate about adding the best Sales, Growth Marketing, and G&A Talent to our Hiring pipelines.
- Proven success in sourcing in Marketing, Sales, and G&A talent.
- Extensive experience in inbound and outbound sourcing, with a key focus on sourcing passive candidates.
- Experienced in outbound sourcing at all levels, preferably in a global capacity within the tech industry and engineering roles.
- Along with the Recruiting team, create a sourcing philosophy.
- Genuine interest and passion about an inclusive hiring process and strive to add new countries and cultures to Remote!
- Ability to adapt quickly to various tools and internal business practices that enable us to scale fast
- Previous experience in various applicant tracking systems. Greenhouse will be ideal, but not required
- Experience in a fast growing tech start-up will be ideal
- Experience in various social media and other platforms to attract and engage with talent
- Close alignment to our company values
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs, applicants review and shortlisting
- Along with the Recruiting team, proactively coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Implement and track conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Announce new positions internally and engage current employees to refer talent
- Promote our employer brand on and offline
- Proactively run talent sourcing days and other innovative sourcing initiatives.
- Proactively participate in various talent sourcing virtual events to remain at the forefront of sourcing technology, tools and innovative sourcing ideas
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Senior Recruiting Manager
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible