- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as Director of Global Operations.
As an inspiring leader, a dynamic, engaging and energetic professional, the Director of Global operations will own the planning, implementing and overseeing of our company’s daily operations. A large aspect of this role is spent on managing a group of teams, including our Global Onboarding team, which is crucial to the success of Remote. As this function is crucial for the success of our business, we want you to have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Planning, implementing and managing the overall long-term Global Operations strategy.
- Manage our high performing Global operations team with expertise in all different processes of the Employee Journey including onboarding of high volume employees.
- Directly responsible to ensure all content is up to date and collaborating closely with the team to enable a documentation first environment.
- Collaborate and enable multiple teams at Remote that are directly impacted by Operations.
- Lead process improvements to ensure scalability, accuracy and data integrity
- Crucial part of this role is to scale operations and remove mundane and manual workload, to ensure the team can consistently grow the volume of work in a high-growth environment.
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for Global Operations department
- Remain up to date with international labour laws/regulations
- Analyze and report on key drivers impacting top and bottom line performance and speed in the Global Operations
- Advise on and select external regional partners and serves as their key point of contact. Owns budgets and negotiations with external partners.
- Identify automation opportunities
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
- Ideally 3 to 5 years experience in a Director of Operations or similar position
- Previous experience in a Hyper-growth, tech start up that you specifically scaled large operations is crucial.
- Clear understanding and experience on how automation, integration and scaling can directly impact workload.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work
- Previous experience in HR Operations in a hyper-growth environment will be considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A good salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: VP of Operations
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply
- Submit your application.
- As the headline: “Application Director of GO”
- Your CV as a PDF
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the text area provided
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Chief of Staff
- Interview with VP of Operations
- Interview with founders
- Reference calls