- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Employee Lifecycle Specialist, joining our Employee Lifecycle team.
The Employee Lifecycle Specialist will ensure that all activities related to the employee lifecycle for our external employees are completed and communicated. They will quickly respond with new processes to the new needs of our employees, as our customer base grows in maturity, complexity, and volume globally.
You will be reporting to Employee Lifecycle Manager.
- 3+ years of work experience
- HR generalist experience across multiple countries
- Operational experience across multiple roles
- Strong analytical skills, ability to map processes
- Team player who works independently and communicates proactively and positively
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Remote work experience (nice to have)
- Startup experience (nice to have)
- Experience in managing offboardings (nice to have)
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external queries on Employee Lifecycle matters.
- Own and drive Employee Lifecycle processes: issuing employment documentation, contract management, performance management, time and attendance management, offboarding.
- Manage employee data and serve as subject matter expert on our product, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Build strong partnerships with internal teams with a customer-first approach.
- Identify and implement improvements to the Employee Journey and Employee Experience.
- Identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up.
- In your role, you will have the opportunity to develop strong expertise as international Employee Lifecycle Specialist, who is a subject matter expert in employee issues and employment statutory compliance in the countries we operate in.
- Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Employee Lifecycle
- Team: Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible