- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as IE Enablement Specialist. We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced international expansion-enablement colleague to build, scale and support an enablement foundation for an expansion motion in a fast-growing global environment. This role will be key to fueling our next phase of growth as we expand our presence across regions.
- 2-3 years of Sales or Customer Experience Enablement experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs - stakeholder management and collaboration are key success criteria
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Success juggling multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to project plans, and pivoting direction as priorities evolve
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute measurable programs that result in improved sales and customer experience performance
- Experience navigating complex, fast-paced and dynamic environments with ability to operate fluidly between the strategic and tactical. Strong strategic and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with agile principles and focus on delivering results with a bias for action, innovation, and an iterative approach
- Creative problem solver who enjoys an environment that continuously challenges you
- Exhibit a growth mindset
- Experience with G-Suite and modern tech stack - engagement platforms, content management systems, CRMs and more.
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English, additional languages a plus
- Together with the International Expansion team build, maintain and own a strong working knowledge of our regional country expansions in order to to support sales, client facing teams and internal stakeholders for best in market customer experience.
- Engage with partners to support Go To Market (GTM) initiatives so sales teams are prepared to leverage GTM information quickly and to effectively sell new offerings
- Engage with partners to support Customer Experience and Operations teams with necessary and relevant solutions for clients and a best in market customer experience.
- Partner with other teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, etc.) to develop programs around strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment and consistency
- Socialize and increase awareness of industry and regional content knowledge and thought leadership
- Manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep them on track from inception through execution
- Involve in and lead on projects to keep up to date current knowledge base or to initiate new efforts to close gaps.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Manager, Entity Management
- Team: International Expansion
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible