- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule. We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
- 4-5 years work experience as a localization project or program manager, with background in cross-functional project management environments
- A strong understanding of localization methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Experience creating and maintaining project plans and timelines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to build strong relationships across cultural and geographic lines.
- Record of leading project management efforts for customer-facing content for websites, web apps, mobile apps, marketing and multimedia.
- Gather requirements and define localization program prioritization, working with several cross-functional requirements.
- Coordinate end-to-end localization/transcreation project(s), ensuring smooth and scalable work with a team of contractors and vendors.
- Select and manage localization vendors and freelancers/
- Develop thorough project plans and facilitate timelines: identify risks, tackle dependencies, mitigate roadblocks, and ensure timely and smooth project launches
- Collaborate across internal teams (engineering, product, design and growth) to ensure localization standards are upheld to minimize quality issues.
- Manage the localization quality assurance project: review, prioritize, track progress and extrapolate product insights of issues that affect international content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Define, improve and optimize processes and workflows to help scale translation
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: VP of Growth
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible