- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule*.*
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Specialist, Lifecycle - Contracts Management, joining our Employee Lifecycle team.
The Specialist, Lifecycle - Contracts Management will ensure that all contract related activities for Remote’s external employees and clients are performed with focus on legal compliance and superior employee experience without compromising on speed.
You will be reporting to Employee Lifecycle Manager.
- 3+ years of work experience in People or HR with a focus on HR Operations
- Experience managing or preparing employment contracts, employment letters
- Operational experience across multiple countries
- Good analytical, problem solving and strong execution skills
- Strong team player with ability to anticipate, work independently and demonstrate ownership
- Keen interest in documentation and asynchronous working
- Familiar with communication, documentation, and project management tools such as Asana, Notion, Slack, Zendesk and G-suite
- Experience working in a remote setting, hyper-growth start-up culture is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English. Additional languages are a bonus
- Own and drive Employee Lifecycle standard operating procedures for Contracts Management.
- Engage with and support external employees and vendors as necessary.
- Manage employee data, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Build strong partnerships with internal teams with a customer-first approach.
- Identify and implement improvements to the employee journey and experience.
- Be an internal and external champion of Remote’s values and Lifecycle team’s goals.
- Identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Contract management, Lifecycle
- Team: Lifecycle Operations
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- (async) Small challenge
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with executive
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.