- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Program Manager, joining our Global Operations team. As an empathetic, client-oriented problem-solver, the Program Manager will focus on improving various Global Operation processes as well as drive new initiatives.
You will be reporting to the Director of Global Operations - Program Management.
- Day-to-day management of projects, deadlines and deliverables contributing to continuous progress and completion of milestones.
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of our Global Operations team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- Actively identify automation opportunities in existing Global Operations workflows and processes
- Create training programs and materials to equip the Global Operations teams for success.
- Own the end-to-end projects from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead process improvements to ensure scalability, accuracy and data integrity**.**
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up.
About the ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resource Manager experience with 2+ years of HR Project / Program Management experience.
- You have a strong interest in process documentation, knowledge sharing and effective communication with stakeholders.
- You come with an analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Have familiarity and implementation knowledge of HR & productivity tools.
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- You have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- You are a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up your work.
- You understand the need and idea to work largely asynchronously.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- You write and speak fluent English.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Global Operations - Program Management
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with VP of Operations
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!