- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Content Project Manager, joining our Growth team.
We are looking for a driven and highly organized professional who can confidently juggle multiple projects involving various internal and external stakeholders. You should have a passion for finding continuous improvement.
This role will favor an analytical mind with an appetite for fast growth. Experience managing content marketing projects is a significant advantage as you’ll be focused on helping our team develop best-in-class content to attract and convert our target audience.
Who you are
- A content project manager with 3-5 years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Decent understanding of content marketing, SEO, and digital PR principles
- An advocate for sales-marketing alignment with 3+ years experience managing a CMS
- An expert in creative project execution and web content management (marketing analytics a plus)
- Experienced with digital workflow management tools (Asana and Notion highly regarded)
- Able to coordinate across a range of internal and external program stakeholders
- Experience working with and managing contractors, freelancers, and vendors
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- A kind, empathic, and patient person
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems as a team
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced with remote work (not required, but a plus)
What you will do
- Coordinate delivery of projects on a variety of content marketing initiatives, including blogs, gated assets, multimedia, webpages, paid marketing assets, and more
- Manage relationships and deliverables across agencies and vendors
- Manage and improve content QA tasks, workflows, and processes
- Prepare and manage content-related design and development tasks
- Setup and management of A/B and multivariate tests
- Deliver web publishing tasks as needed to support the team
- Designate resources and monitor progress continuously
- Help manage the creative briefing process and work with the team to ensure a constant stream of fresh content ideas
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.