- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of Content & SEO, joining our Growth team.
We are looking for someone to drive our organic growth and ensure the execution of all our inbound marketing initiatives. In addition to being a content pro who masterfully engages target audiences, you can also bring SEO expertise to helps us rank organically for strategic terms. With advanced project management skills, you will set prioritization across multiple stakeholders, establish editorial calendars and effective workflows that focus on delivering business results (marketing qualified leads and new customers).
- B2B Tech/SaaS industry experience and high-growth start-up experience is an absolute requirement
- 7+ years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Minimum of 2 years managing a team with emphasis on content and creative.
- Passion for content marketing and a strong understanding of our business and mission.
- Experience producing content for web and knowledge of distribution channels (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in SEO analysis and optimization, search ranking factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience in International content development and localisation.
- Dual-thinker: creative and superb writer that can also use data to make decisions, think at scale and implement process.
- A great attitude and a bias toward results, continuous improvement and growth
- Experience in juggling multiple projects and the ability to adapt in a fluid, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Set and manage our global content strategy.
- Ownership of new customer goals from organic channels
- Continue building our content marketing team and sourcing content as needed by hiring writers, designers and SEO resources.
- Develop plans for the distribution and promotion of content.
- Maintain editorial vision: voice, image across all content and assets.
- Maintain inventory of content assets, ensuring this is mapped to our overall strategy.
- Optimize for SEO and new customers by creating high-quality content around relevant terms and improving our company’s SERP rankings across the marketing funnel.
- Ownership of our blog. Publish blog content that effectively addresses the needs and intent of our target audience.
- Quantify and track the content marketing KPIs that directly impact our business. Proactively adjust and optimize in order to drive continuous growth of channel.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!