- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule. We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an International Expansion Specialist for NA & LATAM, joining our International Expansion team. What you’ll do:
- Providing critical project management and execution focused on entity creation and infrastructure setup liaising with external and internal stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of project tasks, deadlines and deliverables contributing to continuous progress and completion of milestones.
- Continuous learning and building of process and legal country knowledge through highly effective communication, documentation and process adherence.
- Be the go-to person for the International Expansion Manager and team for extraordinary responsiveness, progress update with external providers and internal teams.
- Multi-tasking across projects and jurisdictions guided by strategic goals and tactical priorities.
- Proactively identifying process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborating towards improved and more productive workflow.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up.
In your role, you will make a direct impact in Remote's global operations and its international expansion. Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries we are working on next.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Has experience in project management, entity creation or expansion roles across the NA and LATAM region or specific countries within.
- Legal (corporate) or paralegal background professionally or by way of education is a plus
- Detail oriented, with a strong comprehension, solutions-focused and owns task clarity and completeness.
- Flexible to navigate across a variety of topics and tasks.
- Productivity geek constantly looking for ways to improve speed up execution, quality and compliance.
- Highly collaborative team player and yet independent in creatively unblocking challenges and finding solutions.
- Strong interest in documentation, knowledge sharing, effective communication and asynchronous working
- Familiar with tools such as Asana, Notion, Slack or similar
- Writes and speaks fluent English. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Customer-oriented and inspired to make a difference in the remote employment space.
- Prior experience working remotely and asynchronously is considered a plus.
- Having familiarity with a remote, hyper-growth start-up culture is a plus
- Having experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: International Expansion Manager - NA & LATAM
- Team: International Expansion
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with International Expansion Manager - NA & LATAM
- Interview with Director of International Expansion
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!