- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Video Content Producer, joining our Design team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for telling our story and the stories of our products and customers through video and engaging motion graphics. You’ll blend your solid eye for design with your top-notch technical and editing skills as you focus on videography and post-production to deliver high quality, timely projects.
What you need to be successful:
- Experienced at shooting commercial quality footage and possessing technical skills in all areas of video production and post-production.
- Highly proficient with motion graphics and editing, with video ads, motion graphics explainers, episodic content and more.
- We’d love it if you had podcasting and/or webinar experience.
- Some marketing experience is ideal, but at the least you’ll need to be passionate about converting your audience into customers.
- You’ll need an understanding of how to structure engaging video and audio stories.
- We want to see a proven track record of developing and growing an audience with the content you produce.
- You must be comfortable working with, and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- You value the importance of graphic and motion design principles and are able to work within and contribute to a brand’s visual style.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Stay current on modern video techniques and tools and actively look for ways to incorporate new ideas.
- Proficiency in video editing software including After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier Pro as well as Figma, or Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
- A kind, empathic, and patient person..
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Growth team to conceptualise content worthy of attracting and converting our ideal customer profiles into Remote customers. This will include:
- Producing original, creative and engaging story-driven content to excite, inspire and surprise our audiences.
- Producing insightful, informative and practical educational content to teach our audience strategic and tactical concepts
- You’ll need to write scripts, direct shoots, manage talent, record and edit video and audio content for publication across a number of digital formats
- You’ll work on video and audio content for the Remote blog, website and social media channels, collaborating with industry experts, brand partners, external publishers, customers, and team members
- You may also be charged with managing projects as a one-person studio - handling all aspects of filming from audio to video.
- Explore new video formats and channels to convert our target audience into subscribers.
- Manage video repository – knowledge of Vimeo, YouTube, and other video content library.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Head of Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible