- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Account Executive for EMEA, joining our Sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Multiple years of previous successful experience in an Account Executive role
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Capable of forecasting sales to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- Experience in the HR industry a plus
- Meet and exceed quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Identify and create new opportunities (new business and existing clients)
- Presentation to clients
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion
- Understand the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs
- Outbound prospecting in the EMEA market
- Self-generate leads by targeting fast growing companies that Remote can support in their global hiring
- Work with other parts of Remote to ensure client success
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to:
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP of Sales
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!