- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Global Sales Excellence Partner, joining our Sales team. ****As we grow our Sales organization, we want to truly invest in our Sales team and their growth. This position is the initial step to building and growing a global Sales Excellence initiative.
- Significant Sales experience in a global B2B SaaS environment
- Strategic thinker, seeing the bigger picture and pivoting as necessary
- Deep knowledge of analyzing metrics to build out a coaching and excellence program
- Customer-first outlook with deep empathy for Sales team members
- Understanding agile and lean principles, and applying those to the Sales environment
- Familiarity with sales methodologies
- Excellent change management and cultural awareness skills
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Help create a consistent Remote Sales Approach (methodology) to close the delta among Sales team members performing at different levels, raising them all to a level of excellence.
- Refine and manage the mentor program to grow team members, monitor and measure its impact.
- Cultivate the Art of Sales throughout the organization to enrich and improve success of team members. Help establish best practices in the Art of Sales with Managers and share across the organization.
- Own the internal transformation to a coaching culture by establishing best practices and helping Sales Managers become more effective coaches, resulting in increased individual and team capability, customer satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts.
- Help drive our Strategic Success Plan (in a new tool), identifying what great looks like and coaching to those value-driven elements.
- Measure the abilities of the Sales organization to provide a high level of credibility and satisfaction with customers and to impact individual sales performance.
- Develop programs to measure the success of each team members’ sales ability, identify areas for improvement and build success plans with management to lead and develop them at Remote.
- Ensure that the values of Kindness, Excellence, Transparency, Ownership and Ambition are leveraged as the underpinnings of how Remote sells and works internally and externally.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team leader
- Interview with VP of Sales
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!