- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as an Instructional Designer, Sales. We’re looking for an experienced designed to create engaging trainings for a complex sales motion in a fast-growing global environment. The ideal candidate will enjoy an environment that continuously challenges them and can design and deliver trainings at the fast pace we are scaling at.
- 2+ years of instructional design experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- 1+ years experience on a sales or customer-facing team
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Rise, Articulate, Captivate, etc.), video editing tools and Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated success working with SMES to build engaging training that improves sales performance
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Focus on delivering results with a bias for action, innovation, and an iterative approach
- High attention to detail
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Design and develop creative and compelling eLearning and micro-training that leads to measurable increase in sales performance
- Work closely with Sales Enablement & Operations and Sales Leadership to prioritize instructional design needs
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop trainings across products, industry and processes
- Establish standardized methods and metrics that measure impact and effectiveness of training programs and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application and provide visibility for sales teams.
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how training and learning content is being received and take action based on feedback
- Craft innovative learning components that are easy-to-consume, readily available, visually-compelling, and that take advantage of various media and other methodologies
- Contribute to role-based learning curriculums, with comprehension checks, engaging assessment activities and evaluations that gauge sales ability to be successful
- Curate, update and maintain accuracy and currency of trainings in LMS and other tools
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales Enablement & Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!