- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Knowledge Manager (Americas) joining our sales team.
We are looking for a Sales Knowledge and Documentation expert to be the go-to person to manage Sales documentation needs in the region. You’ll own our internal sales documentation and team communications, and ensure they scale with us as we grow. We are a remote-first work environment and are looking for someone who takes initiative and understand sales just-in-time information needs. You’ll know how to repurpose information into internal sales-facing content that’s easily accessible, and will quickly respond to sales information needs. This is not a role that creates marketing or customer-facing content and is not a training or enablement role.
- Customer-service attitude with passion and empathy for Sales team members
- 3+ years working as part of a sales organization in a B2B SaaS environment
- 1+ years experience using Notion, Slack and Asana
- Familiar with linked databases
- Experience in managing content and documentation (wiki, online handbook, internal handbook, etc.)
- Understanding of how documentation impacts an asynchronous working environment for a global Sales team
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment is not required but preferred
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Manage daily volume of sales inquiries coming from variety of tools (Slack, Asana, Notion), respond quickly and update Sales Knowledgebase with new information
- Be the expert on Sales documentation - how it’s organized, how to find it fast, glossary of terms, etc.
- Organize information for just-in-time findability in Notion, GDrive, Content Management System and other tools the sales team uses
- Communicate regular updates to the team about new information, announcements and documentation via various platforms - newsletter, meetings, office hours, etc.
- Develop partnerships across the organization, keep up with changes across our rapidly-growing environment to react quickly and provide condensed, impactful information
- Understand our business, analyze internal documentation from Customer Experience, Global Operations, International Expansion and other partners to successfully repurpose documentation to meet Sales information needs
- Follow guidelines and best practices established by our Documentation & Internal Communications Partner who works across the company
- Engage with the Sales team regularly to understand information needs and take action
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family always come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- This task should take no more than 15-30 minutes. Please sign-up for Notion and design an FAQ for the Sales team to use. What columns/fields would you include and how would you organize it in sections based on your knowledge of Sales teams and sales cycles?
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!