- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Future Of Work
As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Specialist, EMEA joining our Sales team.
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
- You had success in a SDR/BDR Sales role and understand best practices for enabling sales team members
- You are highly organized, have an eye for detail, and enjoy developing trainings that accelerate the growth of new sales hires and reduce their ramp time
- You bring passion, adaptability and attentiveness to the table
- You have a drive to make things more efficient, repeatable and scalable
About the Role
- Project manage all aspects of onboarding new Account Executives (AE) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) in the EMEA region
- Coordinate with the Sales Enablement Program Manager and build on the AE/ISR role-based onboarding programs and training materials to reduce time to full productivity.
- Assist with the development, delivery and continuous improvement of a scalable onboarding program ensuring product, sales processes and tools training are fully adopted by new sales hires
- Create dynamic and engaging learning experiences that will resonate with sales team members.
- Suggest ways to create efficiencies and improvements to sales training
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of training and/or enablement experience
- Team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize projects and take responsibility
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to adjust to new business demands and changing environments
- Highly organized and superior project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excel at managing competing priorities and adapt to changes in projects and timelines
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and collaborating with stakeholders on other teams
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS), CRM and CMS tools
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 SEOps members (30 min each)
- Interview with a sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls