- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Future Of Work
As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Enablement Specialist, Sales Development joining our Sales team.
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
- You’ve been in the trenches of sales development and enjoy helping others grow and success
- You’re passionate about helping SDRs be more effective and engaging
- You create dynamic training and creative techniques to improve their qualification and efficiency skills.
- You’re eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through developing the SDR team
- You’re a self-starter, hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
About the Role
- Ensure Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team is trained and adopts established best practices in various areas including: research methodologies for inbound and outbound prospecting, social selling, qualification and lead transition to Account Executives (AE) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR)
- Train SDR team on effective use of tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Drift, Outplay, Hubspot, Gong and other technologies
- Project manage all aspects of onboarding new Sales Development Representatives globally
- Coordinate with other team members to build on the SDR role-based onboarding program and in conjunction with Sales Enablement and Sales Leadership, establish milestones and success criteria for bootcamp graduation
- Develop effective trainings using a variety of creative methods including virtual reality exercises, role plays, shadowing, etc.
- Look for opportunities to improve prospecting and outbound sales efforts, and make recommendations to SDR Leadership
- Provide feedback to SDR Leadership of SDR skills and areas for improvement
- Working with Sales Operations, establish and document best practices to ensure scalability as we continue to grow
- 3+ years of successful sales experience
- Team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize projects and take responsibility
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to adjust to new business demands and changing environments
- Knowledgeable about sales motions and processes needed to engage, nurture, and qualify new accounts
- Highly organized and superior project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excel at managing competing priorities and adapt to changes in projects and timelines
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Experience in Sales Enablement or Operations
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and collaborating with stakeholders on other teams
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS), CRM and CMS tools
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 Sales Team members (30 min each)
- Interview with a Sales Leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer