- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Account Executive, joining our Sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English & a Nordic Language)
- Multiple years of previous successful experience in a Senior Account Executive role
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Capable of forecasting sales to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- Familiarity with the Nordic market
- Experience in the HR industry a plus
- Meet and exceed quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Identify and create new opportunities (new business and existing clients)
- Presentation to clients
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion
- Understand the communication needs of mid market and enterprise customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs
- Outbound prospecting in the Nordic region
- Work with other parts of Remote to ensure client success
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Enterprise Sales
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Exercise stage
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!