- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement & Training. We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced sales-enablement leader to build, scale and support an enablement foundation for a complex sales motion in a fast-growing global environment. This role will be key to fueling our next phase of growth as we expand sales roles across regions.
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- 3+ years managing a team in Sales Enablement, Sales Training or related field
- Success building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs - stakeholder management and collaboration are key success criteria
- Proven ability to plan strategically and deliver operationally in a flexible and pragmatic manner
- Demonstrated success in change management and cultural awareness skills
- Experience navigating complex, fast-paced and dynamic environments with ability to operate fluidly between the strategic and tactical
- Focus on delivering results with a bias for action, innovation, and an iterative approach
- Experience with modern sales tech stack - sales engagement platforms, content management systems, LMS/LXP solutions, etc.
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Lead, manage and grow a high-performing team of individual contributors
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Develop the team plan for iterative, repeatable and scalable programs, async and synchronous, with a focus on engaging the Sales team, making learning sticky and results in performance improvement
- Build trusted relationships and partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and other teams to develop programs around strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment and consistency
- Support GTM initiatives so sellers are prepared to leverage information quickly, and to effectively sell new offerings
- Manage highly interdependent, complex programs and keep them on track from inception through execution
- Define and implement a core success model, defining and enhancing the skills, knowledge and abilities required for success in each role
- Measure the impact of sales enablement programs and training on sales productivity over time, ensuring work results in performance improvement and sales productivity
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our platform, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support the team, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- In all programs, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team member #2
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!