- Minneapolis, MN
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Sales Enablement Manager - Partnerships, joining our Sales team. This role will build and deliver a scalable Sales Enablement program to onboard Partners and provide ongoing training opportunities.
- 5+ years combination of Sales Enablement, Sales Training and/or Partnership experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs
- Thrive in the fast-paced, evolving environment of a start-up and stay flexible through growth and change
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter
- Proven success in project management, training facilitation, design and delivery
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute programs while adhering to deliverables
- Creative problem solver who enjoys an environment that continuously challenges you
- Experience with G-Suite and modern sales tech stack - sales engagement platforms, content management systems, LMS/LXP solution, CRMs
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Create, deliver and facilitate onboarding and training for global Partners
- Develop micro-learning for repeatable and scalable programs with a focus engaging trainings that result in adoption and performance improvement
- Track and measure the impact of Sales Enablement Partner programs and trainings on Partner productivity over time
- Incorporate chunked learning into a Partner Training Library to iterate quickly and provide self-service to Partner sellers
- Engage with internal partners in advance of GTM initiatives to prepare Partners to leverage information quickly and effectively
- Socialize and increase awareness of Remote, industry content and thought leadership as well as assets and trainings among Partners
- Identify and address knowledge and skill gaps across Partners in different roles and regions to focus learning activities in the most needed areas and to increase engagement
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our platform, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support Partners, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- In all programs, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with another team member
- Background check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!