- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Senior Sales Enablement Manager -EMEA on the Sales team. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Enablement professional to build and deliver creative, scalable Sales Enablement and Training programs that measurably contribute to performance of Sales Team members.
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs
- Demonstrated success in change management and cultural awareness skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Proven success in project management, training facilitation, design and delivery
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute programs that result in improved sales performance
- History of juggling multiple projects simultaneously and adhering to project plans
- Experience navigating complex, hyper-growth organizations
- Familiarity with agile principles, and focus on delivering results with a bias for action, innovation, and an iterative approach
- Creative problem solver who enjoys an environment that continuously challenges you
- Multi-media skillset and experience editing video using various tools is a plus
- Experience with G-Suite and modern sales tech stack - sales engagement platforms, content management systems, LMS/LXP solution, CRMs and more
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Partner with team leaders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, etc.) to develop programs around strategic initiatives
- Engage with partners to support GTM initiatives so sellers are prepared to leverage GTM information quickly, and to effectively sell new offerings
- Work closely with content-owning and producing stakeholders to ensure Sales needs are met with up-to date, easy-to-use and relevant content for key audiences
- Socialize and increase awareness of industry content and thought leadership as well as assets and trainings
- With Sales and Marketing, develop and implement sales scripts, sales playbooks and other sales tools
- Manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep them on track from inception through execution
- Create iterative, repeatable and scalable programs with a focus on fun and engaging trainings that delight the Sales team, make learning sticky and result in performance improvement
- Deliver onboarding and continuous learning programs, incorporating new and creative ways to scale onboarding and a continuous learning cadence, building informal social and peer learning into the framework
- Identify and address knowledge and skill gaps across roles and regions to focus learning activities in the most needed areas
- Implement a core success model for each role, defining what success looks like and what learning are needed to reach that success
- Measure the impact of sales enablement programs and trainings on sales productivity over time
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our platform, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support the team, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- In all programs, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!