- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Strategic Account Executive - Americas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages a plus)
- Multiple years of previous successful experience in a Account Executive role
- Experience leading Enterprise Level deals in large organizations
- Understand how to manage across multiple parts of an organization and build a cohesive plan for success for the customer
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Creative and has strong problem solving skills
- Collaborate with other departments on client-facing efforts
- Organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Capable of predictably forecasting sales to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote environment
- Multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to give back and mentor others
- Resilience and perseverance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in the HR industry is a plus
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Experience working in a team environment focused on customer needs
- Meet and exceed quota
- Direct the entire sales cycle pre-sale through post-sale
- Cultivate a partnership perspective for both parties with a win-win mentality
- Partner with strategic clients to achieve their goals and identify new opportunities for business value
- Presentation to clients including Platform walkthroughs
- Own the customer relationship and collaborate strategically with internal and external stakeholders to solve client challenges
- Understand the specific industry, company and role-based challenges of the clients you work with
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated back to internal collaborators and action taken
- Stay current with hiring strategies, and the countries our clients are doing business in.
- Self-generate leads and opportunities by outbound prospecting
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales North America
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible