- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 4, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Manager, Sales Support on the Sales team. You will lead, direct and grow the sales support function to develop internal expertise and provide timely support to the sales team on a daily basis.
- 3+ years managing a customer-facing support or enablement function in a B2B SaaS environment
- 2+ year experience in a sales organization in a B2B SaaS environment
- Background and expertise in an area of Human Resources: HRIS, Payroll Operations, Benefits or similar
- You believe that something going wrong is an opportunity to improve
- Curious and hungry learner eager to make a difference in sales efficiency and performance
- Thrive in the fast-paced, evolving environment of a fast-growth start-up and stay flexible through growth and change
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to respond and resolve sales support issues
- Experience using G-Suite, Asana, Slack, LMS/LXP & CRM solutions
- Experience navigating complex, hyper-growth organizations is a plus
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Lead and manage a global Sales Support team to serve as primary tier one support for the global sales team in responding to customer inquiries pre-sale
- Research and respond to daily inquiries on various channels (Slack, Asana, etc). Track inquiries across tools to address patterns and themes, sharing with Sales Enablement to action the data with training and enablement programs. Work closely with Sales Enablement Knowledge Managers to ensure support answers are captured for documentation purposes.
- Highlight roadblocks to responding and work closely with Sales Enablement and Knowledge Enablement and other teams to resolve
- Develop team members with specific subject-matter expertise within all business areas (benefits, employee onboarding, HRIS, platform, integrations, payroll, internal legal processes, etc) to support sales team inquiries
- Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally —Customer Success, Benefits, Payroll, Onboarding, Legal and others
- Manage the RFP/RFI tenders and Security Questionnaire processes
- Manage the coordination of vendor trials, vendor assessments, facilitating customer questionnaires and other related tasks
- Suggest enhancement to sales support processes to create more efficiencies. Work with automation team to create solutions to reduce manual, repetitive tasks.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible